It’s no fun to realise from time to time that you’ve missed opportunity to do something. There always be that one place you didn’t go or that new thing you didn’t tried due to lack of courage, embarrassment, commitment to yourself etc. This bucket list is a way of motivation to do things I’ve always wanted.
Some of these tasks are simple and some are going to take some time or risks.
I’d rather have a life of ‘oh wells’ than a life of ‘what ifs.’
If your life was a movie what would you change to make it interesting? Be the hero of your own story and start with something small to achieve more.
There’s no due or crazy run to complete this list. It’s all about adventure and enjoyment of the way of life and moments, because at the end of the day only thing that matter is how happy you.
Here is the list which may or may not be updated later.
1) Make a travel movie
2) Watch Barcelona or Real Madrid live
3) Sleep under the stars
4) Underwater hotel
5) Cinque Terre, Italy
6) Color fight
8) Metropolitan Opera
9) New Zealand
10) Learn a new language
12) Burning Man
13) Learn to dance
14) Dance in a rain
15) Learn to play some music instrument
16) Play tennis
17) Play golf
18) Hong Kong
19) Have a good camera
20) Washington, D.C.
21) Shoot a gun
23) Play baseball
25) Watch an NHL game live
26) New York
27) Spontaneously travel somewhere 28) Start a blog
30) Hot air balloon
32) Donate blood
33) Santorini, Greece
34) Taj Mahal
36) Be the audience of a popular foreign TV show (Top Gear, Last Week Tonight, Late Night Show, Ellen or other)
39) Central or South Africa
41) Own a share in a sports team
43) Tour of some tech companies office
45) Make someone happy
46) Purchase an artwork
47) Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower in Las Vegas
Photo credit: Jeremy Nicoll / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0